The Bihar Board of Secondary Education (BCECE) and Department of Revenue and Land Reform has released a notification inviting candidates to the Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of AMIN. All the interested candidates in the following recruitment are informed that you should complete certain criteria to be eligible for the post. You can read the notification to check your eligibility as well as know all the instruction & guidelines to avoid errors while filling your online application form.
- The online application form has started on 23rd December 2019
- The last date to fill the online application form is 22nd January 2020
- The last date to pay the examination fee is 22nd January 2020
- The examination will be held in 15-16 February 2020
- The Admit Card will be available in February 2020
- General, OBC and EWS: Rs. 200 only
- SC, ST and PH: Rs. 100 only
- Female candidates under all the categories: Rs. 100 only
- You can pay the exam fee only via Cash at E Challan Mode OR you can also consider Debit Card or Credit Card or Net Banking to make your payment for exam fee.
Total Vacancies- 1767 posts
Name of the Post- AMIN (Department of Revenue and Land Reform)
Category Wise Vacancy Details-
- For Male- 1131 posts
- General- 433
- EWS- 129
- OBC- 143
- EBC- 210
- SC- 185
- ST- 31
- For Female- 636 posts
- General- 247
- EWS- 50
- OBC- 69
- OBC Female- 55
- EBC- 110
- SC- 103
- ST- 02
Educational Qualification Required
- You should have passed the10+2 Intermediate Examination from a recognized Board in India.
Age Limit (as on 01st August 2019)
- Male Candidates– You should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years
- Female Candidates– You should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years
How to fill the Bihar Board AMIN Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 23rd December 2019 to 22nd January 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the Bihar Board AMIN Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
Apply Online- https://bcecebaminexam.in/bceamindec19/
Download Notification- https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/pdf_Pros/PROS_AMIN.pdf
Official Website- https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/