The Madhya Pradesh High Court has recently released a notification inviting candidates to the Online Application Form for the District Judge Entry Level Recruitment 2020. If you are interested in the following recruitment, then make sure that you complete all the eligibility criteria. You read the full notification to check your eligibility. Read every guideline and instruction carefully before filling your online application form.
- The online application form was started on 28th January 2020
- The last date to fill the online application form is 07th February 2020
- The last date to pay your examination fee is 7th February 2020
- The last date for the correction is 13th February 2020
- The date of Pre examination is 16th March 2020
- The date of Mains examination will be notified soon
- General and other states: Rs. 795.30 only
- SC, ST and OBC: Rs. 395.30 only
- You can pay the Exam Fee only via Cash at MP Online Authorised Kiosk OR you can also consider Online Fee Portal Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Net Banking Mode.
Total Vacancies– 47 posts
Name of the Post– District Judge (Entry Level)
Category Wise Vacancy Details-
- General- 24
- OBC- 07
- SC- 07
- ST- 47
Educational Qualification Required
- You should have Bachelor Degree in Law
- You should have a minimum of 7-year advocate practice
- For more detailed information, you can refer to the notification
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2020)
- You should be a minimum of 35 years old
- You should be a maximum of 45 years old
How to fill the MP High Court District Judge HJS Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 28th January 2020 to 07th February 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the MP High Court District Judge HJS Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
Apply Online- This link will be activated from 28th January 2020
Download Notification- https://mphc.gov.in/PDF/web_pdf/RE/Advertisement%20for%20MPHJS(from%20bar)%202020.pdf
Official Website- https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/MPHC/INDEX.aspx