The Railway West Central Region (WCR) Jabalpur has recently released a notification inviting candidates to the Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Trade Apprentice in Various Stream 2020. All the interested candidates in the following recruitment are hereby informed that you should read the full notification carefully before filling your online application form to check your eligibility criteria as well as to know every instruction.
- The online application form will begin on 15th January 2020
- The last date to fill the online application form is 14th February 2020
- The last date to pay the examination fee is 14th February 2020
- The examination date will be notified soon
- The Admit Card availability will be notified soon
- General and OBC: Rs. 170 only
- SC, ST and PH: Rs. 70 only
- All Category Female: Rs. 70 only
Total Vacancies– 1273 posts
Category Wise Vacancy Details-
- General- 575
- EWS- 120
- OBC- 317
- SC- 175
- ST- 86
If you are also among the interested candidates for the Railway WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Online Form 2020, then you should firstly check the eligibility criteria before applying the form. Every candidate has to attain the minimum eligibility criteria of Age as well as Educational Qualification while applying the online form. Below are some of the eligibility criteria and you can also refer the official notification for further more detailed information.
Educational Qualifications Required
- You should have passed Class 10 Examination along with ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
- For detailed information, you can refer to the notification using the link provided below
Age Limit (as on 1st January 2020)
- You should have a minimum age of 15 years
- You should have a maximum age of 24 Years
- Refer to the notification to know about Extra Age Relaxation. You can avail age relaxation as per certain rules.
How to fill the Railway WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 15th January 2020 to 14th February 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the Railway WCR Jabalpur Apprentice Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
Pay Examination Fee- http://mponline.gov.in/Portal/Services/RailwayRecruitment/frmhome.aspx?langid=en-US
Download Notification- https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/uploads/files/1578906427686-Act%20apprentice%20JBP2020.pdf
Official Website- http://mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/RailwayRecruitment/frmhome.aspx