Reserve Bank Of India Office Assistant Online Form 2020The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released notification inviting candidates to the Online Application Form for the latest vacancies in Assistant Post Jobs 2020. All the interested graduate candidates in the following recruitment are hereby informed to complete all the eligibility criteria. Also, read the full notification before filling your online application form to check your eligibility as well as to know every instruction & guidelines.
- The online application form has started from 23rd December 2019
- The last date to fill the online application form is 16th January 2020
- The last date to pay the examination fee is 16th January 2020
- The Pre-Examination will be held between 14 to 15 February 2020
- The Mains Examination will be held in March 2020
- General, OBC and EWS: Rs. 450 only
- SC and ST: Rs. 50 only
- You can pay the Exam Fee only via Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Net Banking OR you can also consider paying your examination fee via E Challan Mode
Total Vacancies- 926 posts
Post Name- Assistant
Category Wise Vacancy Details-
- General- 473
- OBC- 192
- EWS- 83
- SC- 98
- ST- 926
Office Wise Vacancy Details-
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi||19||7||3||6||0||35|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo||27||7||5||4(2)||12(1)||55|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri||8||3||1||0||1||13|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi||32||14||6||11||0||63|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali||8||0||1||2||0||11|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani||199||101(2)||39||34(1)||46(17)||419|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi||9||0||1||1||2||13|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili||13||6||2||3||0||24|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||Malayalam||11||5||2||2||0||20|
Education Qualification Required
- You should possess a Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50 per cent marks.
Age Limit (as on 01st December 2019)
- You should be a minimum of 20 years old
- You should be a maximum of 28 years old
How to fill the RBI Office Assistant Online Form 2020
- All the interested candidates for the recruitment can fill the online application form between 23rd December 2019 to 16th January 2020
- All the interested candidates should read the full notification before filling the RBI Office Assistant Online Form 2020 as it will help you to avoid certain mistakes while filling your form.
- All the interested candidates should kindly check as well as collect all the required documents such as your educational documents, ID Proofs, address details and all other basic details.
- All the interested candidates should ready and scan all the document related to the Recruitment Form such as your Photo, Sign, ID Proofs and many more.
- Before submitting your Online Application Form, you should thoroughly check the Preview as well as every column and the information filled in it.
- If you are required to pay the application fee, you must submit it. You form submission cannot be complete without the payment of the Application Fees.
- You should take a Print Out of your Final Submitted Form for any future reference.
- Registration Link- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiasstnov19/basic_details.php
- Log in Link- https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/rbiasstnov19/
Official Website- https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/Scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=3806#A1